(click Login icon for log in/out form)
Become a Presenter
The mission of the ATD Lincoln chapter is to enhance members' abilities to train, develop and support clients, organizations, and our associated communities. Survey results from our chapter members indicate a strong need for professional development for advanced training professionals, consultants, training managers, and those responsible for overall talent development in their organizations.
Programs provided will give an opportunity for members to network, share ideas and reconnect with the training industry. Information covered should provide key takeaways for members to apply to their individual business needs.
What’s in it for you?
Do you have an enlightening or entertaining program? Are you interested in speaking for one of our monthly meetings? ATD Lincoln welcomes your application to provide our chapter with topics that will allow us to advance the profession and the capabilities of all talent development professionals to ensure that they are an essential and effective partner in developing and executing their learning and development programs.
Proposal Submission Guidelines
1. Proposal must be submitted using the Request for Proposal (RFP) form.
2. If submitting more than one proposal, please complete a separate Request for Proposal form for each.
3. Refrain from selling from the podium during your presentation/facilitation.
4. All RFPs must be received no later than two months before the planned/available event date.
5. Only proposals meeting these guidelines will be included in the review process.
Questions: Contact our VP of Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org