Provides development, and training to support operations and the organization through Learning & Development initiatives, programs, training, & team building. Assists in the administration, tracking, & reporting of learning and development activities.
WAGE TYPE: Salaried Exempt
FLSA Exemption: Administrative Exemption
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Works directly with safety, environmental, quality, CI and operations teams to ensure compliance training is meeting the needs of our internal and external customers and meeting regulatory requirements.
- Owns and maintains the Compliance Training Calendar.
- Implements and facilitates internal trainings based on safety, environmental, quality and business needs.
- Assists with the development and delivery of Orientation and LI Foundations,
- Owns the delivery of on-the-job training (OJT), Lockout Tagout, and any other compliance training needed by the organization.
- Coordinates the development, delivery, and administration of technical skills training in Safety,
Environmental, Culture, Quality, Continuous Improvement, and Operations.
- Assists in designs and develops instructional material for targeted new and existing programs.
- Works with Subject Matter Experts to develop training curriculum.
- Partners with the Operations Leadership team to determine training needs/methods/schedule.
- Maintains and enhances, program documentation, materials, and methodologies throughout curriculums (i.e. agendas, participant guides, trainer guides, visual aids, checklists, job aids, and other documentation).
- Assists in Administering enrollment, record-keeping, transcripts, and other through Learning Management System coordination.
- Assists in training announcements, and other training communications.
- Program design ensures proper document control, tracking, and administration of training & certification with learning & development team.
- Conducts needs assessments for the organization and individuals.
- Environmental responsibility is our commitment to our communities.
- Proper disposal of waste such as recyclables, standard waste, hazardous waste, etc. is expected.
- Could potentially come in contact with hazardous chemicals.
- Any other tasks as required fulfilling Lincoln Industries' Beliefs and Drivers.
- Reports to: Manager, Learning and Development
Preferred : Bachelors degree or 2 – 5 years experience in Training & Development. Experience in a manufacturing organization, continuous improvement and methodology. Must have exceptional interpersonal communication skills, demonstrated facilitation and presentation skills, demonstrate excellent writing skills,
Computer Based Training Design & Development with intermediate to advanced skills in MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, & Word.