Click here to apply
Do you have a knack for training others? Do you love seeing people excel? If you do, we have the role for you!
As our Customer Experience (CX) Trainer, you will provide structured training for our employees in a professional training environment. Training will typically consist of newly hired CX Agents as well as current staff within the CX Department but will branch out to training of staff in other departments regarding their impact on customer touchpoints. The CX Trainer will keep the CX Dept. Staff abreast of changing information regarding the processes and procedures used to accomplish the various duties they perform. Examples of how this is accomplished will include, but not be limited to, updating online knowledge base, providing mentoring, coaching, desk-to-desk training, formal classroom training as well as informal training opportunities.
When not training:
- You will provide coaching and feedback,
- Work with the department’s management team to identify training needs.
- Monitor associate's calls and coach as needed.
- Develop processes.
- Be a resource for employee questions.
If not needed for training and call volume requires it, they will be logged in to the phones and answering calls to support our inbound CX Department.
The typical schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm, this may include the occasional evening training class until 10 pm or occasional weekend training class.
This posting will close Tuesday, April 6th at 5:00 pm.
Here’s what you’ll work on:
- Provide structured training for newly hired employees as well as other department staff
- Identify training opportunities and work with supervisors to grow and improve the department. Provide feedback and coach employees for success.
- When not in training, take an active role in supporting Team Supervisors and Leads as well as Agents and provide instant feedback.
- Answer phones and respond to customer requests in a professional manner when not in training. Motivate others by mentoring trainees, leading and influencing a team environment. Maintain product and operational knowledge base and update information as required.
- Deliver training assessments and report results. Record and maintain documentation of all training received by staff.
- Develop informal training to use on the floor and structured classroom training modules.
- Promote a positive and professional image for the position and call center.
- Recognize, document, and communicate to the Operations Manager regarding training concerns and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
What we will bring:
- Comprehensive training with continuing education.
- Great Benefits: Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Company Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off, and Six Paid Holidays.
- Team-centric culture, with a lean startup mentality, backed by a nearly 70-year-old company.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
What we’re looking for:
- Frequent sitting, frequent standing, and some walking required. Rare bending/reaching, twisting. Frequent pinching, grasping, fine manipulation with fingers to use computer and phone. Constant visual eye contact with a computer screen. Heated and air-conditioned indoor work. Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs. and push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required.
- Previous training development and training and/or coaching experience
- The ability to assess and manage multiple learning styles in a training class environment.
- The ability to assess skill levels and provide direct and honest feedback. Above average oral and written communication skills. Possess excellent time management skills. Must be decisive, assertive, results-oriented, and an independent worker.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance.